Some Wally interior design features on this yacht:
- Clean flowing lines with open light spaces with available dimensions maximised. Full height windows on the main deck and huge panorama windows in the owner cabin give a wonderful feel of connection with the exterior.
- The exterior furniture has been designed in carbon with black mesh to be both light and open so as not to block the views. These elements can be used with or without lightweight cushions which are compact for storage.
- Yacht luxury materials – carbon fibre, satin whitened oak, grey leather with colour matched upholstery.
- The decoration of the yacht is designed to blend the exterior and interior as one space on the main deck – all furnishings are flexible to be used where required for each event of the day.
- This is a sailing yacht in the true Wally tradition – relaxed, exclusive feel with design considered to the smallest detail.
- The Wally sparkle, that little something extra has always been the attitude towards the use of strong colour. This yacht is metallic Bugatti Blue and inside the small elements of colours have the same strong metallic quality in the cabins - raspberry, gloss back, ice green and sky blue.
- This is a large yacht so a changing dynamic environment is a challenge to create. Throughout the yacht LED lights can be programmed to change the atmosphere of the yacht and to complement the highlight colours.
- Audio-visual technology is a high specification from HED in America (further details available of Crestron system if you need them)
- Luxury in this yacht is found in the bedding, towels, cushions, leather accessories and throws commissioned especially for this yacht. The yacht has 20 place settings of Hermes china with Reidel, Bacccarat and Christofle crystal glasses and Christofle modern cutlery.
Vertical connections are emphasized by an open staircase from sundeck to cabin deck. The open food lift is a ‘suitcase’ suspended in a free space attached to one vertical track – a yachting first The saloon/dining/wheelhouse is one flowing open space Seating and flooring is the same upholstery for both interior and exterior giving the ultimate open connection between saloon and deck, Size of saloon is 86sqm as part of a total area of the main deck of 300sqm Exploring the Wally principle of keeping the deck open and free of clutter, a new seating module has been developed is carbon and mesh with low profile cushions to reduce storage requirements. The forward deck has a black jacuzzi seamlessly positioned under the deck and invisible when not in use. The forward lounge space has direct connection to the interior dining and lounge spaces.
For more information visit: www.wetzelsbrown.com